- /proc/cmdline - file has the parameters passed to the kernel while the system boots-up.
- /proc/kcore - This file represents the physical memory of the system and is stored in the core file format. The size of this file is equal to the size of the physical memory (RAM) used plus 4 KB.
- /proc/filesystems - This file displays a list of the file system types currently supported by the kernel.
- /proc/kmsg - This file is used to hold messages generated by the kernel. These messages are then picked up by other programs, such as /sbin/klogd or /bin/dmesg.
- /proc/stat - This file keeps track of a variety of different statistics about the system since it was last restarted.